By Chunhai Fan
DNA nanotechnology: From constitution to function offers an summary of assorted features of DNA nanotechnology, with a selected concentrate on their promising functions. This booklet consists of 3 components. half I, parts of DNA Nanotechnology, offers huge simple info on DNA nanotechnology. half II, Static and Dynamic DNA Nanotechnology, describes the layout and fabrication of static and dynamic DNA nanostructures. contemporary advances in DNA origami, DNA walkers and DNA nanodevices are all coated during this half. half III, purposes of DNA Nanotechnology, introduces numerous purposes of DNA nanotechnology, together with biosensing, computation, drug supply, and so on. jointly those offer a accomplished evaluation of this rising quarter and its large influence on organic and clinical sciences.
This booklet is meant for post-graduates, post-doctoral researchers and examine scientists who're drawn to increasing their wisdom of DNA nanotechnology. It presents readers an effect of the newest advancements during this fascinating filed.
Read or Download DNA Nanotechnology: From Structure to Function PDF
Best nanostructures books
Compiles experimental techniques from greater than a decade after all lectures and laboratory paintings to foretell the functionality of fabrics and corrosion mitigation recommendations and examine the accuracy of corrosion tracking suggestions.
This quantity describes mesoscopic platforms with classically chaotic dynamics utilizing semiclassical tools which mix components of classical dynamics and quantum interference results. Experiments and numerical reviews exhibit that Random Matrix concept (RMT) explains actual houses of those platforms good.
Contents contain: entire insurance of SCC for numerous fabrics and SCC in several environments: carbon and low-alloy steels high-strength steels stainless steels nickel-base alloys copper alloys aluminum alloys magnesium alloys titanium alloys zirconium alloys uranium alloys amorphous alloys glasses and ceramics weldments in boiling water reactor provider
- Finite Element Procedures for Contact-Impact Problems
- Advances In Biochemical Engineering Biotechnology Biotransformations
- Micro- and Macromechanical Properties of Materials
- Graphene Oxide: Physics and Applications
- Corrosion inhibitors: an industrial guide
- Selective Nanocatalysts and Nanoscience: Concepts for Heterogeneous and Homogeneous Catalysis
Additional resources for DNA Nanotechnology: From Structure to Function
Nucleic Acids Res 26(22):5073–5078 67. Cheglakov Z, Weizmann Y, Braunschweig AB, Wilner OL, Willner I (2008) Increasing the complexity of periodic protein nanostructures by the rolling-circle-amplified synthesis of aptamers. Angew Chem Int Ed 47(1):126–130. 200703688 68. Liu Y, Lin CX, Li HY, Yan H (2005) Aptamer-directed self-assembly of protein arrays on a DNA nanostructure. Angew Chem Int Ed 44(28):4333–4338. 200501089 69. Chhabra R, Sharma J, Ke YG, Liu Y, Rinker S, Lindsay S, Yan H (2007) Spatially addressable multiprotein nanoarrays templated by aptamer-tagged DNA nanoarchitectures.
2) diffracted to ˚ resolution. 3 A an A-form duplex. In-depth study of crystal structure revealed that the 20 -MeSe (20 -Se) groups located in the minor groove of DNA. Even though selenium is more hydrophobic than oxygen, there is no significant change on minor groove hydration as well as the overall structure when compared to native. This was the first proof of principle that selenium-derivatized nucleic acid in combination with MAD or SAD can largely facilitate structure determination of nucleic acid.
Angew Chem Int Ed 45(32):5296–5301. 200600438 82. Lin CX, Liu Y, Yan H (2007) Self-assembled combinatorial encoding nanoarrays for multiplexed biosensing. Nano Lett 7(2):507–512. 1021/Nl062998n 83. Lin CX, Nangreave JK, Li Z, Lin Y, Yan H (2008) Signal amplification on a DNA-tile-based biosensor with enhanced sensitivity. Nanomedicine 3(4):521–528. 521 84. Kuzuya A, Sakai Y, Yamazaki T, Xu Y, Komiyama M (2011) Nanomechanical DNA origami ‘single-molecule beacons’ directly imaged by atomic force microscopy.