By Christi Friesen
It's not only birdbrains that take pleasure in Birds of a Feather! There are flamboyant flamingos, owls (some clever, a few now not so), a fiery phoenix and a flock of different polymer clay creations. Christi's hot writing kind and useful nudgings will fire up your creativity and mind's eye. The emphasis is on colour and composition however the genuine deal with is in seeing how one can upload gildings of stones, pearls, beads and combined media on your creations.
Read Online or Download Birds of a Feather (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series, Book 6) PDF
Similar crafts books
Smooth quilting permits artists the liberty to play with traditions and take liberties with materials, styles, colours, sewing, and the ways that all of them attach. In Quilting with a latest Slant, Rachel may perhaps introduces you to greater than 70 sleek quilters who've constructed their very own kinds, equipment, and aesthetics.
Playful Little Paper-Pieced tasks through Tacha Bruecher is a set of paper-pieced initiatives that includes the superior paintings from today's so much gifted smooth quilters. you could examine every thing you want to learn about starting place paper piecing, after which try out your talents with 37 initiatives ranging in trouble and complexity.
Classic cover Revival is a source for quilters of any age or type who like to use today's smooth shades and materials. With clean cover layouts, special directions on starting place piecing, and a large choice of conventional blocks and sleek tasks, classic duvet Revival is on the vanguard of the burgeoning curiosity within the "traditional-made-modern" move.
A wonderful selection of 60 modern cushion designs to remodel your place. utilizing various various recommendations from crochet to knitted intarsia motifs, move sew and embroidery, you could create cushions to fit any dwelling house. beneficial properties unending wonderful designs and concepts for all talents.
- Playing with Stencils: Exploring Repetition, Pattern, and Personal Designs
- A Life in Stitches: Knitting My Way Through Love, Loss, and Laughter
- The Crocheter's Treasure Chest: 80 Classic Patterns for Tablecloths, Bedspreads, Doilies and Edgings (Dover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace)
- Creating Lampwork Beads for Jewelry
Additional resources for Birds of a Feather (Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series, Book 6)
If your patterned paper is a little on the thin side, back the paper with a piece of cardstock before die-cutting to give the die cut strength and stability. Fill white space with embossing and a subtle change of color. 58 CLEAN & SIMPLE CARDS Most Likely to Succeed D e s ig n b y L a u ra W i l l i a m s The touch of yellow in the tassel pulls the eye in and then down to the greeting. Add dimension with a panel of textured paper. com cardstock: brilliant white, posh yellow crepe, posh café satin sparkle Unity Stamp Co.
Cut a 51/4 x 4-inch piece from white cardstock; emboss with polka-dot Ornate Frames embossing folder. Add interest with multiple embossed patterns and embellishments in the same color. 3. Emboss another piece of white cardstock with Flower Rings embossing folder; die-cut a 37/8 x 23/8-inch Ornate Labels shape from embossed cardstock. Center and adhere to embossed frame. a hole through flower center; attach brad. Adhere flower to ribbon bow as shown. 4. Wrap ribbon around cardstock panel, tying ends in a bow as shown.
3. Cut three 51/2 x 3/4-inch strips, one each from turquoise, orange and green patterned papers. Adhere strips to card front between scored lines as shown. 4. Stamp sentiment onto orange strip. Attach rhinestones to matching strips as shown. ● Pa t t e r n 39 Rainbow Hello D e s ig n b y S t e p h a n i e Wa sh b u r n Materials Papertrey Ink white cardstock Stamps: decorative background, alphabet A Muse Studio ink pads: blackberry, cherry, cobalt, grass, orange, slate We R Memory Keepers CropA-Dile Corner Chomper 3M adhesive foam tape 1.