By Moshé Feldenkrais, Moshe Feldenkrais
Read or Download Awareness through movement; Health exercises for personal growth: Easy-to-Do Health Exercises to Improve Your Posture, Vision, Imagination, and Personal Awareness PDF
Similar health books
¿Cuál es su tipo físico?
1. Mi temperamento es entusiástico y vivaz.
2. Soy delgado, y no engordo fácilmente.
3. Me es difícil dormirme o dormir por los angeles noche entera.
4. Mi mente es muy activo, a veces desasosegado, pero también imaginativo.
5. Aprendo cosas rapidamente, pero también las olvido rapidamente.
1. En mis actividades, soy meticuloso y ordenado.
2. Aunque no siempre lo muestro, me pongo irritable o me enojo fácilmente.
3. Si pierdo el comer, o si como tarde, me pongo incómodo.
4. Me gustan comidas o bebidas muy fríos, como el helado.
5. Tengo un intelecto muy perspicáz y me expreso muy bien.
1. Me engordezco más fácilmente que l. a. mayoría de los angeles gente, y bajo de peso con mas dificultad.
2. Tengo un temperamento tranquilo--no me perturbo fácilmente.
3. Necesito dormir ocho horas cada noche por lo menos, y usualmente más.
4. Tiempo frío o húmedo me molesta.
5. Tengo gran power y resistencia física, y un nivel estable de energía.
Una vez que ha determinado su tipo físico con l. a. prueba más detallada en l. a. página 26, este libro le provee con un programa personalmente diseñado de dieta, reducción de presión, ejercício, y rutinas diarias. El libro está basada en el sistema de medicina cuerpo/mente de cinco mil años de edad que se llama Ayurveda. los angeles Ayurveda provee los angeles base para reestablecer el equilíbrio traditional del cuerpo, para reforzar l. a. connección entre el cuerpo y l. a. mente, para usar el poder de los angeles curación cuántica para trascender los angeles enfermeza y l. a. vejez--para lograr los angeles perfecta salud.
Willis Samson and Ellis Levin supply in Natriuretic Peptides in future health and ailment a finished choice of state of the art studies of the biochemistry, molecular and mobile biology, pharmacology, body structure, and pathology of those effective vasoactive components. Written through the key researchers within the box, the studies diversity from describing the activities of those peptides at the kidney, adrenal gland, vasculature, and mind, to their results on immune law, copy, and phone progress.
Behavioral future health incapacity strategies in Prevention and administration Pamela A. Warren It’s a common incidence: a ill employee is taken care of for actual signs, yet gets little deal with the accompanying mental difficulties. the worker is wear useless medicine, is suspected of malingering, and not totally recovers.
- Aromatherapy Massage from Head to Toe (Storey's Country Wisdom Bulletin A-254)
- Community Health Nursing: Frameworks for Practice 2nd Edition
- Juicing, Fasting, and Detoxing for Life: Unleash the Healing Power of Fresh Juices and Cleansing Diets
- Evolving Health The Origins of Il and How the Modern World is Making Us Sick
- Grassroots Advocacy and Health Care Reform: The HCAN Campaign in Pennsylvania
- Neoliberalism, Austerity, and the Moral Economies of Young People’s Health and Well-being
Extra resources for Awareness through movement; Health exercises for personal growth: Easy-to-Do Health Exercises to Improve Your Posture, Vision, Imagination, and Personal Awareness
Within a few weeks they will find a considerable improvement in all functions essential to life. General Observations Improvement of ability The lessons are designed to improve ability, that is, to expand the boundaries of the possible: to turn the impossible into the possible, the difficult into the easy, and the easy into the pleasant. For only those activities that are easy and pleasant will become part of a man's habitual life and will serve him at all times. Actions that are hard to carry out, for which man must force himself to overcome his inner opposition, will never become part of his normal daily life; as he gets older he will lose his ability to carry them out at all.
Thus, for instance, it is not possible to apprehend the meaning of printed matter faster than the eye can travel across the page to read it. Thought cannot be expressed more quickly than it can be pronounced in words. It follows that faster reading and faster expression are one of the means to faster thinking. The possibility of a pause between the creation of the thought pattern for any particular action and the execution of that action is the physical basis for awareness. This pause makes it possible to examine what is happening within us at the moment when the intention to act is formed as well as when it is carried out.
For only those activities that are easy and pleasant will become part of a man's habitual life and will serve him at all times. Actions that are hard to carry out, for which man must force himself to overcome his inner opposition, will never become part of his normal daily life; as he gets older he will lose his ability to carry them out at all. It is rare, for instance, for a man over fifty to jump over a fence, even if it is quite low. He will look for the way around the fence, while a youth will jump over it without any difficulty.